diabetes care

As some may know, I started taking shots about a month ago for my diabetes Type II. I was diagnosed back in September 2001. I went in to the doctor's because of a cough and he did some tests and told me I had something worse than a cough. Then he did a bunch more tests and confirmed what the A1C had said. It is only because the oral medication hasn't worked as well that I asked my doctor to switch me to insulin shots. I have had a little more luck with that, though I am not feeling that great lately.
I'm not sure exactly what is wrong lately. Sometimes I am feeling a little dizzy and tired. Don't know if it is the diabetes or not. Today was a pretty rough day for me. I had to drive for about 45 minutes to my first appointment and was worn out by the time I got there. I stopped about 3/4 of the way there and checked my blood sugar and I was at around 254, so gave myself another 3 units to try and come down some. The mornings do seem to be the worst.
I have a check up in about 3 weeks, so the doctor can tell me what he thinks.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2