Another week gone

Seems odd that it is already Friday evening and another week has come and gone. I had a pretty good week of work. I am getting two news kids to visit. That should raise me to over 20 hours a week at least. It has been bitterly cold most of the week. This morning it was only 18 degrees outside. I had to run the car for a while to get the ice off of it.
I got a new book from the library about ADD called "Driven to Distraction" about treating and understanding ADD. I thought it would be helpful to read since several of the people I visit have it. Two or three also have bi-polar disorder, which I have come to find out has different types to it. There is bi-polar I and II and a more mild form of it where the mania is less severe, but the depression is greater.
We had snow again in the beginning of the week. The second storm of the year. We got about a quarter of an inch that stuck, but it was snowing for quite a while where it did not stick. It didn't happen on a school day this time, so there wasn't any delays or closures. I did get a lot of salt on the car though because the roads were terrible and I was out in it on Monday. There was even a tractor trailer that tipped over in the middle of the interstate.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

The wise men Matthew 2

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes