doing good

For whatever reason, I was thinking about quitting my moderator job about a month ago at about.com/religion. I think I was tired of dealing with people who just didn't want to follow the guidelines. Mary kept telling me that traffic is picking up, but I just didn't see it. But, then I decided to stick with it after all and took a few days off from it. When I came back to it, it looked different. I noticed the new people there and the conversations starting without me. Maybe things are looking up after all.
Mary said the forum is going to go through a major overall in appearance since all of about.com's forums and formats are changing. It should be any day now.
The job is going well. I am still part time, which I am hoping will change to full time soon. I have looked around some in case it doesn't work out full time with this group. I'd like to still with mental health work since it seems I am good at that kind of work and I enjoy it.
The neighborhood is really changing around us. Two new houses are going up a block over from us and one on our street. Two others are suppose to start near our house sometime soon. They have been doing some major dirt moving to prepare for the new houses.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2