devotional

I've never been one to read devotionals, either online or in books, but I found a new one that I like. It is at www.rc.net/wcc/readings/ I am not sure exactly how I found it, but I have been using it every morning lately. I think the guy who wrote it has a Catholic background, but so far I haven't seen anything that I really disagree with. I like it too that the web site has a place where you can look at pictures of the Holy land and Biblical sites that you have heard about.
He gives you a passage from the New Testament and one from the Old and then a meditation and prayer. Right now, he is in the Gospel of John. Mainly the passages deal with how Jesus claimed to be more than just a man. Jesus claimed that God is His Father. He also claimed that he existed before Abraham.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2