full time again

I have gone full time at my job this week. They give you a month to get your hours and clients up to the level of full time. I think it will take about 3 more people and I will be at that level. I am still seeing mostly adults. I had one teenager that I won't be seeing anymore. His attitude was really bad, so I told the QP that I need to let someone else see him. It has been stressful thinking about all that I need to do in the next few weeks. I haven't been full time since March 2006! Seems like 3 lifetimes ago.
It is a good job though and I am learning something new every day. Every person brings their own challenges, their own apathy, their own strengths and their own pains and shortcomings. There has been a lot of lying going on, so I find myself questioning almost everything that a person who I am visiting tells me. Then there are also two people who I have just about run out of goals for because they have worked hard and have overcome their problems. You don't see that much.
So, with all that is going on, I decided to quit the forum that I was moderator of. It was a christian discussion forum. It is interesting to see the different points of view. But, I felt like it was time to move on and I don't have time for it anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2