Had a good day, but am very tired. Monday was a terrible day for me in terms of hours and that has set me back for the rest of the week. I may have to work two hours or more on Saturday to make up for it. It's funny that all that time I spent looking for work and now I am helping four different people with their job searches. So, all the stuff I learned about resumes and interviewing and everything else is now stuff I can share with others. That's kinda cool, how all those experiences come into play now.
Have been reading lately, "Hard Row" by Margaret Maron. She grew up in Raleigh and a lot of places that she mentions I have either been to or driven by and know where she is talking about. I hadn't read her before, but she is very easy to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2