Hello

I haven't written on here in a while since I have been busy with work. I have been full time now for about a month. Work is going well, but keeping me busy. I work with those who have mental health issues, mainly mood disorders. It can be hard since these people tend to be a little, well, moody! Not that I can't also be like that at times. My youngest right now is 6 and my oldest is 64.
I went to church yesterday, but didn't really like the sermon much. It was just at a little country church I hadn't tried yet now many miles from the house. I hate it when preachers apologize for not being a scholar or knowing alot about something. If you don't, then wait and study and preach on it later, but stop wasting my time.
I have been trying to get out and exercise some. We have plans to join the YMCA which should help. We've been there a few times and it is very nice. Right now, I am just walking or using the dumbbells that I have and doing some other exercises. So, basically, I feel like someone tried to break me in half today and very sore.
Hope all is going well with you. Drop me a note to say hello!

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts about the church in Corinth

Introduction and chapter 1 of 1 John notes

The wise men Matthew 2